Introducing the Compact 3014 24V DC Bar
29th November 2016 Fraser Anti-Static have launched the 3014 Static Eliminator Bar – the most compact 24 V DC static eliminator available on the market.
The most important technology development in the static control industry over the past five years has been the switch to 24 V DC operation with all of the electronics built into the bar. The only disadvantage was that the size of the bars increased to accommodate the high voltage electronics.
- Size is no longer a problem! At only 20 mm x 32.5 mm the 3014 is suitable for installation in space limiting applications.
- The superior choice for the printing, packaging and plastics industries.
- 24 V DC operation for simple integration into modern machinery.
- Local and remote monitoring of operation.
- Sends a signal to operators when it needs cleaning.
- Tungsten emitters give the 3014 a potential life of over ten years with 24/7 operation.
Bruce Clothier, the CEO of Fraser comments:
“Fraser has been a pioneer of 24 V DC static control technology since 2011. The intelligent NEOS range, launched in 2015 extended our technical lead in high performance static neutralisation. The new 3014 completes the range and gives to the operator of smaller machines the full performance, control and cost benefits available with this technology.”
For more information, a no-obligation 30 day product trial or a site visit please contact us now.
Last Updated: 4 August, 2020