EX-1250 EX Static Eliminator
High performance, certified for hazardous areas
6 kV of ionising power in Zones 1, 2, 21 and 22
Designed for a long life
Stay-sharp emitters, fully encapsulated electrical parts, robust construction
Monitoring and control
Power units available with choice of monitoring and feedback
The EX-1250 is a high performance static eliminator with ATEX certification for use in hazardous areas, which offers market-leading reliability and performance.
- Resistively coupled emitters for maximum safety with optimal ionisation efficiency
- Fully encapsulated live parts for protection, reliability and a long life
- Robust construction and shockless operation
- Operating distance between 20 – 150 mm, with best performance within 50 mm
- Use with Fraser EXHP or HP-ION Power Units
- Maximum load 30 m of combined bar and cable
The EX1250’s wide certification covers most industrial coating, laminating and gravure printing processes.
- 90° cable exit
- Metallic protective cable conduit
- Air Knife mounted – see 5000/5100 and 5500
- EXHP Power Unit – remote monitoring of operational condition/alarm – an LED can be fitted to show that high voltage is functioning
- HP-ION (Model 3111) Power Unit – remote function monitoring to show status of high voltage and whether bars require cleaning
Anodised aluminium, epoxy resin, ABS and hardened emitters.
20 x 32 mm (W x H).
Available Lengths: any length from 120 mm to 6000 mm.
Active length is 70 mm less than overall length.
3 m of cable in protective nylon conduit is standard, longer lengths can be specified at time of order. Please check that 3 m is sufficient to reach the power unit outside of the EX Zone.
High resistance in emitters for shockless operation.
EXHP or HP-ION (Model 3111), must be positioned outside of the hazardous area.
40 °C maximum temperature. 70 % rH non-condensing max. Location should be dry and oil-free.
CE, ATEX EX certified for use in hazardous areas.
90° cable exit.
Metallic protective cable conduit.
Air Knife mounted - see 5000/5100 and 5500.
EXHP Power Unit - remote monitoring of operational condition/alarm. An LED can be fitted to show that high voltage is functioning.
HP-ION (Model 3111) Power Unit - remote function monitoring to show status of high voltage and whether bars require cleaning.
Industrial Static Electricity – Its causes, effects and solutions
How can we help?
Fraser provides fast, efficient and knowledgeable support. For technical advice or to discuss a custom solution for your application, please get in touch.Get in touch