3024 Ultra-Compact Static Eliminator
24 V DC operation with integrated electronics
For all the benefits of modern technology
Very compact design – 47 mm operating length
Allows integration into small applications
LED “clean-me” indication and remote monitoring of status
Gives operator the information needed for control
The 3024 Ultra-Compact is a close-range 24 V DC static eliminator, ideal for installation in areas where space is at a minimum.
It is powerful, compact and easy to install, providing static neutralisation to meet the requirements of high performance machinery at close range.
- Operating distance 20 – 150 mm
- All electronics encapsulated in the body for protection and reliability
- Shockless, resistively coupled tungsten emitters for long life
- LED on electrode gives operational status and whether bar needs cleaning
- Duplicate remote signals for PLC or to power external lamps, relays
- Remote on/off switching and standby mode
- With a PU cable option, it is also suitable for many robot arm applications
- Use with a flat nozzle for cleaning and longer-range applications (see 4800 Datasheet)
- 100 – 250 V AC-DC 24 V Power Supply (Part No: E3024-PSU)
The best choice of product depends upon process speed, the distance of the static eliminator from the target and the level of static charge to be neutralised. Please get in touch for further assistance.
PVC body, epoxy resin encapsulant, tungsten emitters.
47 x 16 x 80 mm (L x W x H).
+/-7 kV supply integrated inside Ioniser.
Remote Monitor/Local Status Indication
Signals available: ‘OK’, ‘Clean Me’, ‘Fault’ and ‘Standby’. Uses 24 V supply to send signal from the bar to the PLC or other destination. Outputs compatible with IEC 61131-2 Type 3 PLC inputs.
Signal protected against short circuit or miswiring. Bi-colour LED on ioniser for local status indication.
24 V DC (21 - 28 V). Maximum current 0.25 A. M8 connector. The M8 x 4 core cable must be ordered separately - see cable options on Datasheet.
0 – 55 °C, 70 % rH non-condensing max. IP67.
CE and UL.
100 – 250 V AC-DC 24 V Power Supply (Part No: E3024-PSU)
Available with flat nozzle for cleaning and longer range applications (see 4800 Datasheet).
Industrial Static Electricity – Its causes, effects and solutions
How can we help?
Fraser provides fast, efficient and knowledgeable support. For technical advice or to discuss a custom solution for your application, please get in touch.Get in touch