3024 Compact Static Eliminator
24 V DC operation with integrated electronics
With all the benefits for modern manufacturing
Manufactured in 150 mm and 200 mm lengths
Brings technology benefits to small applications and machinery
High performance, control and feedback
LEDs showing operational status, duplicated for remote monitoring
The 3024 Compact was designed to provide all the benefits of 24 V DC technology for manufacturers needing short static eliminators.
Available in 150 mm and 200 mm lengths, the 3024 Compact is the most compact 24 V DC static eliminator bar available.
- Operating distance 20 – 150 mm, best performance between 20 – 50 mm
- 20 mm emitter pitch for intense ionisation
- 100 % coverage: active length = overall length of the bar
- Shockless, resistively coupled tungsten emitters for unlimited life
- 24 V DC operation, with up to 7.5 kV ionising power supply integrated into bar
- LED indication of operational status of bar and whether it needs cleaning
- Duplicate remote signals for PLC or to power external lamps, relays
- Remote on/off switching
The 3024 Compact is ideal for hundreds of small industrial applications, including narrow web, labels and digital print.
- 100 – 250 V AC-DC 24 V Power Supply (Part No: E3024-PSU)
The best choice of product depends upon process speed, the distance of the static eliminator from the target and the level of static charge to be neutralised. Please get in touch for further assistance.
FR-ABS industrial grade extrusion, epoxy resin, tungsten emitters.
22 x 41.5 mm (W x H).
Available Lengths: 150 mm and 200 mm.
150 mm = 220 g, 200 mm = 280 g
Up to 7.5 kV supply integrated into bar.
Remote Monitor/Local Status Indication
Signals available: ‘Bar OK’ and ‘Fault’. Uses 24 V supply to send signal from the bar to the PLC or other destination. Bi-colour LED on endcap for local status indication.
24 V DC (21 - 28 V). 0.5 A current required standalone, 1 A if using remote monitor. M8 connector. The M8 x 4-core cable must be ordered separately - see cable options on Datasheet.
0 – 55 °C, 70 % rH non-condensing max. IP66. Fully sealed.
CE and UL.
100 – 250 V AC-DC 24 V Power Supply (Part No: E3024-PSU).
Industrial Static Electricity – Its causes, effects and solutions
How can we help?
Fraser provides fast, efficient and knowledgeable support. For technical advice or to discuss a custom solution for your application, please get in touch.Get in touch