7130 / 7150 / 7160 Generator Bars
Heavy duty generator bar for use at 30 kV or 60 kV
Use with IONFIX™ Compact or IONFIX™ Pro Generators
Designed for a long life
Individually resistively coupled tungsten emitters, fully encapsulated electronics parts
Controlled charge distribution
With emitters at standard 10 mm or optional 5 mm pitch
The 7130/7150/7160 Generator Bars are charging electrodes which provide a safe, controllable, reliable and cost-effective method of applying static charge for temporary adhesion in industry.
- 7160 Generator Bar – our most popular static generator bar, the 7160 is the standard bar for use with IONFIX Generators and can be used at voltages up to 60 kV.
- 7130 and 7150 Generator Bars – have connectors for older 30 / 50kV generators.
These robust static generation bars meet the temporary adhesion requirements of high performance machinery.
- Robust, with all parts completely encapsulated for reliability and safety
- Individually resistively coupled tungsten emitters for a long, reliable life
- Standard 10 mm emitter pitch for even charge application
- Cable protected with flexible nylon conduit, cable exit 180° or 90°
- Using with IONFIX Generators gives the operator full control and operational feedback
7130 / 7150 / 7160 Generator Bars are used in a wide range of electrostatic adhesion applications, including interleaving, pinning, laminate worktops, labelling, in-mould labelling (IML), wrapping, chill rollers and bagmaking.
- 7130-/50-/60-T5: Tungsten emitters at 5 mm pitch, 400 Mohm resistance.
- 7130 / 7150 / 7160 Emitter Mask (Part No. 715003): to cover live emitter pins where they are not needed. 1 m length to cut as required. See separate Datasheet.
- 90° cable outlet.
The best choice of product depends upon the process and the materials to be temporarily adhered. It is often a matter of experience. Please get in touch for further assistance.
Extruded FR-ABS with ABS end caps, epoxy resin. Tungsten emitters at 10 mm pitch.
20 x 69 mm (W x H).
Available Lengths: minimum 200 mm, then in 100 mm steps to 4000 mm.
Active length is 70 mm less than overall length.
A 60 mm option is available for specialist applications.
2 m of 60 kV cable. Longer lengths can be specified at time of order. Cable terminates in HV connector. Protective nylon conduit on cable. Minimum bend diameter 100 mm.
170 MOhm resistance for safe operation.
Clean, dry and oil-free location.
Temperature: 0 - 60 °C, 70 % rH non-condensing max.
7130 for 30 kV generators.
7150 for 50 kV generators.
7160 for all IONFIX™ generators.
State generator model at time of order.
7130-/50-/60-T5: Tungsten emitters at 5 mm pitch, 400 Mohm resistance. Emitter Mask (Part No. 715003) to cover live emitter pins where they are not needed - see separate Datasheet. 1 m length to cut as required. 90° cable outlet.
7130 and 7150 – Charging Electrodes for temporary adhesion in industry
Industrial Static Electricity – Its causes, effects and solutions
How can we help?
Fraser provides fast, efficient and knowledgeable support. For technical advice or to discuss a custom solution for your application, please get in touch.Get in touch