IONFIX PRO Static Generator
High power generator for the most demanding applications
30 kV and 60 kV with 150 W of power
Easy to operate
Ready to run, or simple menu for advanced settings, if required
Good connectivity and control
Industry standard PLC interface and optional fieldbus
IONFIX™ Pro high performance 30 kV and 60 kV static generators deliver 150 W of power. Designed for the most demanding electrostatic charging applications, the IONFIX Pro provides comprehensive controllability, simplicity of use and high reliability.
- Available in positive or negative polarities
- Fast rise and fall times for high speed operations
- Four high voltage outputs for connecting generator electrodes
- Easy to operate keypad with large clear LED displays showing precise running information and fault analysis.
- Multiple levels of safety and protection
- Industry standard remote interface links with process control/PLC
- Simple menu for configuring remote interface and accessing advanced settings
- 180ᵒ display rotation and choice of mounting bracket positions for versatile mounting
Used for temporary bonding in many industrial processes, the IONFIX Pro is ideal for applications such as non-stop winders, laminate work surfaces, chill rollers, interleaving and product separation.
- Fieldbus connection
The best choice of product depends upon the process and the materials to be temporarily adhered. It is often a matter of experience. Please get in touch for further assistance.
1.5 mm powder coated steel.
264 x 105.25 x 337 mm (W x H x D). 314.30 mm W including mounting brackets.
730150: 30 kV max, 150 W, 5 mA.
760150: 60 kV max, 150 W, 2.5 mA.
Output voltage adjustable in 0.1 kV steps. Current limit adjustable in 0.01 mA steps. Positive or negative polarity to be specified at time of order.
4 generator electrodes can be connected.
External Control and Monitoring
Remote interface for comprehensive control and monitoring with standard
25-way, D-type connection.
90 - 250 V AC, 50/60 Hz. 3 A max. IEC 60320 C14 inlet.
2.8 m cable.
Protected against overload, short-circuit, sparking and mis-wiring.
Dry, oil-free location. 0 - 50 °C maximum temperature, 70 % rH non-condensing max. IP20.
Static Generators – Providing temporary adhesion of materials in industrial processes
Industrial Static Electricity – Its causes, effects and solutions
How can we help?
Fraser provides fast, efficient and knowledgeable support. For technical advice or to discuss a custom solution for your application, please get in touch.Get in touch