NEOS 20 Intelligent Static Eliminator
24 V DC operation with integrated electronics
With all the benefits for modern manufacturing
Intelligent sensing of static charge
Ideal for winders / applications with high charge levels at distances up to 800 mm
Control and feedback
LEDs showing status and “clean-me”, duplicated for remote monitoring
The NEOS range of static eliminators is a major advance in industrial static control technology. NEOS intelligence monitors the static charge and reacts to it by emitting the quantity and polarity of ions for fastest neutralisation.
With NEOS reactive intelligence setting new levels of static neutralisation performance, the NEOS 20 anti-static bar provides an integrated 20 kV of ionising power for distances between 150 – 800 mm.
- Compact size with fully encapsulated electronics
- Replaceable tungsten emitters guarantee a long life with shockless operation
- 100 % coverage: effective length > overall length
- NEOS intelligence has two automatic and three manual settings, giving the operator the ability to optimise performance for actual conditions
- LED indication of status of bar and whether it needs cleaning
- Duplicate remote signals for PLC or to power external lamps, relays
- Remote on/off switching and standby mode
Fraser’s best-selling long range static eliminator, the NEOS 20 is used on winders, unwinders and many other long distance and wide area applications.
- 100 – 250 V AC-DC 24 V Power Supply (Part No: NEOS-PSU).
The best choice of product depends upon process speed, the distance of the static eliminator from the target and the level of static charge to be neutralised. Please get in touch for further assistance.
Reinforced FR-ABS industrial grade extrusion and endcap, fully encapsulated with epoxy resin. Tungsten emitters.
28 mm x 66.5 mm (W x H).
Available Lengths: minimum 450 mm, then steps of 150 mm to 4950 mm.
20 kV supply integrated into bar.
Remote Monitor/Local Status Indication
2 signals available: ‘HV OK’ and ‘Attention’. Both outputs are IEC 61131-2 Type 1, Type 2 and Type 3 compatible. The outputs can also be used for direct driving of external lamps or relays. Bi-colour LED on endcap for local status indication, including ‘Clean Me’.
24 V DC (21-28 V), maximum current required 2.0 A. M12 5-pin connector.
0 – 55 °C, 70 % rH non-condensing max. IP67.
CE, CB and UL.
100 – 250 V AC-DC 24 V Power Supply (Part No: NEOS-PSU).
NEOS Range – Powerful and intelligent static eliminators
Industrial Static Electricity – Its causes, effects and solutions
How can we help?
Fraser provides fast, efficient and knowledgeable support. For technical advice or to discuss a custom solution for your application, please get in touch.Get in touch