NEOS 30 Intelligent Static Eliminator
24 V DC operation with integrated electronics
For all the benefits of modern technology
30 kV of neutralisation power with intelligent sensing
Ideal for large winders / wide area applications
Control and feedback
LEDs showing status and “clean-me”
The NEOS range of static eliminators is a major advance in industrial static control technology. NEOS intelligence monitors the static charge and reacts to it by emitting the quantity and polarity of ions for fastest neutralisation.
With NEOS reactive intelligence setting new levels of static neutralisation performance, the NEOS 30 anti-static bar provides an integrated 30 kV of ionising power for distances between 200 – 1500 mm.
- Compact size with fully encapsulated electronics
- Shockless, resistively coupled and replaceable tungsten emitters for unlimited life
- 100 % coverage: effective length > overall length
- NEOS intelligence has two automatic and three manual settings, allowing the operator to optimise performance for actual conditions
- Local LED indication of status of bar and whether it needs cleaning
- Duplicate remote signals for PLC or to power external lamps, relays
- Remote on/off switching and standby mode
The NEOS 30 Intelligent Static Eliminator is used on winders, unwinders and many other long range and wide area applications.
- 100 – 250 V AC-DC 24 V Power Supply (Part No: NEOS-PSU).
The best choice of product depends upon process speed, the distance of the static eliminator from the target and the level of static charge to be neutralised. Please get in touch for further assistance.
Reinforced FR-ABS industrial grade extrusion and endcap, fully encapsulated with epoxy resin. Tungsten emitters.
33.6mm x 76 mm (W x H).
Available Lengths: minimum 600 mm, then steps of 250 mm to 5000 mm.
30 kV supply integrated into bar.
Remote Monitor / Local Status Indication
2 signals available: ‘HV OK’ and ‘Attention’. Both outputs are IEC 61131-2 Type 1, Type 2 and Type 3 compatible. The outputs can also be used for direct driving of external lamps or relays. Bi-colour LED on endcap for local status indication, including ‘Clean Me’.
24 V DC (21-28 V), maximum current required 2.5 A. M12 5-pin connector.
0 – 55 °C, 70 % rH non-condensing max. IP67.
CE, CB and UL.
100 – 250 V AC-DC 24 V Power Supply (Part No: NEOS-PSU).
NEOS Range – Powerful and intelligent static eliminators
Industrial Static Electricity – Its causes, effects and solutions
How can we help?
Fraser provides fast, efficient and knowledgeable support. For technical advice or to discuss a custom solution for your application, please get in touch.Get in touch