1250 / 1250-S Static Eliminators
Best-selling AC anti-static bar
Used by thousands of manufacturers and OEMs worldwide
Designed for a long life
Stay-sharp emitters and encapsulated, robust construction
Wide range of variants
ATEX, UL, airboost, detachable cable, cleanroom
Powerful and reliable, the 1250 and 1250-S anti-static bars neutralise static electricity on sheet, web and similar processes throughout the plastics, packaging, converting and related industries across the globe.
- Unique stay-sharp emitters at 10 mm pitch for long-term high performance
- All live parts encapsulated in epoxy resin for protection, reliability and a long life
- Robust construction, shockproof operation
- Operating distance of 20 – 150 mm from material with best performance within 50 mm
- Use with Fraser’s range of 5.5 – 6 kV Power Units
- Certified cleanroom compatible to ISO Class 5 and washable
Suitable for most industrial processes, including many robot arm applications, this market-leading static eliminator is available in two versions:
- 1250: with fixed mounting studs
- 1250-S: with adjustable mounting studs for ease of installation
- See Specification table for details of all options available or download Datasheet for more information on UL Listed, EX-ATEX, Balanced and Combination variants.
The best choice of product depends upon process speed, the distance of the static eliminator from the target and the level of static charge to be neutralised. Please get in touch for further assistance.
Anodised aluminium, epoxy resin, ABS and hardened emitters.
1250: 24 x 32 mm (W x H).
1250-S: 20 x 32 mm (W xH).
Available Lengths: overall bar length from 60 mm, to 6000 mm.
Active ionisation length = overall bar length – 50 mm.
1.1 kg per metre.
Hi-Flex 30 kV screened cable with 70 mm bend diameter. Standard length is 2 m - longer lengths can be specified at time of order (subject to maximum load on power unit).
5 mA maximum current from power unit. High voltage resistance inside bars further limits current below 50 μA.
Use with Fraser 5.5 kV and 6 kV Power Units. See Datasheets.
60 °C maximum temperature. 70 % rH non-condensing max. IP66. Fully sealed.
CE. UL (US and C) Listing is a free of charge option.
1250: with fixed mounting studs.
1250-S: with adjustable mounting studs.
90° cable exit option.
Bars joined in series.
Air Knife mounted - see 5000/5100 and 5500.
Airboost – see 1250 Air Bar.
Detachable cable – see 1255.
UL Listed version - 1250-S UL.
EX-ATEX version - see EX-1250.
Download Datasheet for details of all variants.
1250 – Powerful, marketing leading Static Eliminator for industrial applications
Industrial Static Electricity – Its causes, effects and solutions
How can we help?
Fraser provides fast, efficient and knowledgeable support. For technical advice or to discuss a custom solution for your application, please get in touch.Get in touch