3024 DC Ring Ioniser
Built for high performance
DC ionisation integrated with air assistance provides deep static neutralisation in one pass
Allows integration in polymer handling applications where space is limited
LED on power unit body shows operational status
The 3024 DC Ring Ioniser is a compact in-line static eliminator to neutralise charged material in pneumatic transport systems and is widely used in polymer feeding and mixing processes.
The novel integration of high voltage DC ionisation with air assistance provides the most powerful static neutralisation to avoid static induced blockages and product misbehaviour at corners, in pipework, air separators, cyclones and discharge areas.
- DC ionisation separates polarities to provide ions with a longer and more effective life in eliminating static charge
- Air assistance blows the ions into the centre of the pipework for optimal product neutralisation
- 11 kV of ionising power delivered by external 24 V DC power unit (included with Ring Ioniser)
- 200 mm ID flange coupling for installation with standard Jacob tubing
- 90 – 250 V AC Power Supply (Part No. E31101).
PVC/steel body, stainless steel HV electrodes.
Ring Ioniser: 175 x 280 mm (L/H x diameter), 199 mm ID for 200 mm Jacob tube.
Power Unit: 100 x 62 x 161 mm (W x H x L).
Ring Ioniser: 7.5 kg.
Power Unit: 0.5 kg.
11 kV supply via a separate power unit (included).
Top-mounted bi-colour LED on power unit.
Green = OK, Red = Fault.
24 V DC (21 - 28 V), maximum current required 0.5 A. M8 x 3-pin connector.
5 Bar max. pressure. Air fitting 8 mm push fit.
0 - 60 °C temperature, 70 % rH non-condensing max. IP60.
90 - 250 V AC Power Supply (Part No. E31101)*.
*Do not use ANY other standard power supplies with this product. Third party power supplies WILL cause damage and void warranty.
Industrial Static Electricity – Its causes, effects and solutions
How can we help?
Fraser provides fast, efficient and knowledgeable support. For technical advice or to discuss a custom solution for your application, please get in touch.Get in touch