4200 Ionised Air Nozzle System
Allows customisation in shape and size to meet exact demands of application
Nozzles amplify compressed air by up to 20:1
Choice of ionisation
Alternatives to 1250-S: 3014 24 V DC Bar, EX-1250 (for hazardous areas)
The 4200 is part of Fraser’s comprehensive range of cleaning products for removing dust and static electricity from mouldings, assemblies, PCBs, automobiles, graphics, optics and medical parts.
The 4200 Ionised Air Nozzle System is used to clean and neutralise medical and automotive mouldings, plastic sheets, conveyors and a wide range of three-dimensional products.
- Up to 6 kV of ionising power from a 1250-S Static Eliminator bar and Fraser HP Power Unit neutralises the static charge, allowing dust removal without the risk of re-attraction
- Airflow amplifier nozzles can be used at up to 7 Bar for powerful thrust and blow-off
- All critical parts are encapsulated for a long life and are replaceable if damaged
- Simple design allows system shape and size configuration to meet application requirements
- Quiet, economical and completely shockproof operation
- Versatile and easy to install with one air connection for the whole assembly
- 24 V DC Static Eliminator options
- ATEX certified Static Eliminator for use in hazardous areas – see EX-1250 Datasheet
The best choice of product depends upon process speed, the distance of the static eliminator from the target and the level of static charge to be neutralised. Please get in touch for further assistance.
Aluminium bracket (63.5 mm x 63.5 mm x 4 mm) with anodised aluminium air nozzles.
1250-S Static Eliminator bar (see Datasheet).
Available Lengths: from 100 mm to 4000 mm.
Overall length of the 4200 body and 1250-S Bar = 100 mm longer than the nozzle array.
Hi-Flex 30 kV screened cable with 70 mm bend diameter. Standard length is 2 m - longer lengths can be specified at time of order (subject to maximum load on power unit).
The system is shockless and meets OSHA and other safety standards as the nozzle cannot be dead-ended.
Use with Fraser 5.5 kV and 6 kV power units. See Datasheets.
Regulate down to required pressure. From 1 Bar to 7 Bar. Air must be clean and dry.
60 °C max temperature. 70 % rH non-condensing max. IP64.
24 V DC Static Eliminator options.
ATEX certified Static Eliminator for use in hazardous areas - see EX-1250 Datasheet.
Industrial Static Electricity – Its causes, effects and solutions
How can we help?
Fraser provides fast, efficient and knowledgeable support. For technical advice or to discuss a custom solution for your application, please get in touch.Get in touch