5500 Ionised Air Knife System
Fan driven air knives for industrial cleaning and neutralisation
Economical performance for larger and continuously running applications
Fast investment payback compared to compressed air systems
Payback typically within 6 months
Range of applications
Cleaning automobiles before painting, 3D mouldings and flat panels
High performance 5500 Ionised Air Knife Systems are designed to remove dust contamination and eliminate static from automotive mouldings, sheets of glass, automobiles and other large objects.
The blower produces a high volume of air which exits from the air knife in a fast laminar flow. Powerful ionisation kills the static charge holding the dust, allowing the beam of laminar air to remove it.
- AC or 24 V DC ionisation technology with up to 11 kV of ionising power
- Suitable for the most demanding cleaning and neutralisation applications
- Systems are engineered using the best blowers, pipework and ionised air knives to meet the customer’s requirement
- Running costs typically 70 % less than compressed air alternatives
- Cleaning with more depth and range than compressed air systems
5500 Air Knife Systems provide better blowers, better ionisation and better performance per kilowatt of power.
- 1250-S AC as standard or 24 V DC Static Eliminator
- ATEX EX version – see EX-1250 EX Static Eliminator
- UL (US and C) Listing is a free of charge option for the 1250-S and EX-1250 Static Eliminator Bars
The best choice of product depends upon process speed, the distance of the static eliminator from the target and the level of static charge to be neutralised. Please get in touch for further assistance.
Air Knife: aluminium.
1250-S Static Eliminator Bar (see separate Datasheet).
Compact and Standard options available.
See Datasheet for details.
Hi-Flex 30 kV screened cable with 70 mm bend diameter. Standard length is 2 m - longer lengths can be specified at time of order (subject to maximum load on power unit).
5 mA maximum current from Power Unit. High voltage resistance inside bars further limits current below 50 μA.
Use with Fraser 5.5 kV and 6 kV Power Units. See Datasheets.
Various kW blowers to suit length of air knife (knives). Air speed 110 m/sec at slot in air knife.
1250-S Static Eliminator Bar: 60 °C maximum temperature. 70 % rH non-condensing max. IP66. Fully sealed.
ATEX EX version - see EX-1250 EX Static Eliminator.
UL (US and C) Listing is a free of charge option for the 1250-S and EX-1250 Static Eliminator Bars.
24 V DC Static Eliminator options.
Industrial Static Electricity – Its causes, effects and solutions
How can we help?
Fraser provides fast, efficient and knowledgeable support. For technical advice or to discuss a custom solution for your application, please get in touch.Get in touch