HP50-F Power Unit
Fraser’s comprehensive range of power units
High reliability, long life
High load capability
Four connections for combined bar and cable length up to 30 m
Fast Fraser connectors, on/off switch, feedback options for monitoring and control
The HP50-F is part of Fraser’s comprehensive family of advanced power units which provide the high voltage required to produce ionisation in our range of AC static eliminators.
The HP50-F is designed to serve large systems. It can power up to four static eliminators with a combined bar and cable length of 30 m on a wide variety of industrial processes.
- Conforming to the highest market standards, the HP50-F provides 6 kV of ionising power for large multiple static eliminator applications
- The flat-wave high voltage output combines high performance with low electrical stress for long term reliability
- Low running costs (typically 30 W)
- Exceeds international safety requirements with fully encapsulated windings, current-limited design and automatic shut-down if there is a short on the static eliminator
For ease of connectivity and control, the HP50-F has a local on/off switch and can be powered directly by machine electrics. Fraser HP Connectors allow for swift connection or disconnection. 3 m of hardwired mains cable is included.
- Remote monitoring to show status of high voltage and bars/electrodes.
The best choice of product depends upon process speed, the distance of the static eliminator from the target and the level of static charge to be neutralised. Please get in touch for further assistance.
Powder coated steel case. Transformer with fully encapsulated windings.
138 x 85 x 198 mm (W x H x L). 180 mm W including mounting bracket.
6 kV with maximum peak voltage of 7.76 kV. Secondary current limited to 5 mA.
30 m of combined bar and HT cable.
The design is current-limited to 5 mA. If more than 5 mA current is drawn the transformer is designed to shut down. Power will restart when the excessive load or fault is removed.
115 V or 230 V, 50 or 60 Hz. Please specify frequency (Hz) as well as input voltage. 3 m mains cable is supplied (longer can be specified).
50 °C maximum temperature. 70 % rH non-condensing max. Location should be dry and oil free. IP54.
CE, CB and UL.
Remote monitoring to show status of high voltage and bars/ electrodes.
Industrial Static Electricity – Its causes, effects and solutions
How can we help?
Fraser provides fast, efficient and knowledgeable support. For technical advice or to discuss a custom solution for your application, please get in touch.Get in touch