1100 / 1100-S Static Eliminators
The 1100 and 1100-S Static Eliminators are high performance ionisers for modern manufacturing. A resistive coupling between the high voltage source and the long-life emitters gives them powerful ionisation with completely shockproof operation.
- The most compact resistively-coupled static eliminator bar available
- All live parts epoxy encapsulated for protection, reliability and a long life
- Operating distance of 20 – 100 mm, with best performance within 50 mm of material
- Choice of Fraser 5.5 or 6 kV Power Units, including remote monitoring of operational status
- Simple to install and maintain
- Certified cleanroom compatible to ISO Class 4
Widely used in many industrial processes, this Static Eliminator is particularly suited to web and sheet applications where space is limited. It is available in two versions:
- 1100: the most compact design with fixed mounting studs
- 1100-S: with adjustable mounting studs for versatile installation
The best choice of product depends upon process speed, the distance of the static eliminator from the target and the level of static charge to be neutralised. Please get in touch for further assistance.
Anodised aluminium, epoxy resin, ABS and hardened emitters.
1100 - 14.0 x 17.2 mm, 1100-S - 14.0 x 19.9 mm (W x H).
Available Lengths: from 60 mm, to 3000 mm.
Active ionisation length = overall bar length - 20 mm.
0.45 kg per metre.
Hi-Flex 30 kV screened cable with 70 mm bend diameter. Standard length is 2 m - longer lengths can be specified at time of order (subject to maximum load on power unit).
5 mA maximum current from power unit. High voltage resistance inside bars further limits current below 50 μA.
Use with Fraser 5.5 kV and 6 kV Power Units. See Datasheets.
60 °C maximum temperature. 70 % rH non-condensing max. IP66. Fully sealed.
Available in 2 versions - 1100 with fixed mounting studs and 1100-S with adjustable mounting studs.
1100 Series – High performance, compact industrial static eliminators
Industrial Static Electricity – Its causes, effects and solutions
How can we help?
Fraser provides fast, efficient and knowledgeable support. For technical advice or to discuss a custom solution for your application, please get in touch.Get in touch