1255 Static Eliminator
Variant of best-selling 1250-S
All the benefits of the 1250-S, with detachable cable
Replace cable, not complete bar
For those applications where there is a risk of cable damage
Detachable cable available at both ends
For creels and ‘ladders’ of multiple bars in series
The 1255 Static Eliminator is designed for applications where there is a need for a detachable HT cable. Typically, the cable may be a wear part that will require replacing when damaged.
- Shockless stay-sharp emitters at 10 mm pitch guarantee long-term performance
- All live parts are epoxy encapsulated for protection, giving a long and reliable life
- Robust construction, with adjustable mounting studs for ease of installation
- Operating distance 20 – 150 mm from material, best performance within 50 mm
- Use with Fraser 5.5 – 6 kV HP50 Power Units, with optional remote status monitoring
- The high voltage from the power unit must be switched off before the cable is detached
The 1255 Static Eliminator is suitable for most industrial processes, including many robot arm applications, throughout the plastics, packaging, converting and related industries.
Note: The 1255 is not covered by the UL certification of the 1250-S Static Eliminator.
- Fixed mounting studs
- Bars joined in series
- Airboost – see 1250 Air Bar Datasheet
The best choice of product depends upon process speed, the distance of the static eliminator from the target and the level of static charge to be neutralised. Please get in touch for further assistance.
Anodised aluminium, epoxy resin, ABS and hardened emitters.
20 x 32 mm (W x H).
Single entry bar – 180 mm to 6000 mm. Active length = 80 mm less than overall bar length (excluding endcaps).
Double entry bar (with detachable cable at each end) - 200 mm to 6000 mm
Active length = 120 mm less than overall bar length (excluding endcaps).
Hi-Flex 30 kV screened cable with 70 mm bend diameter. Standard length is 2 m - longer lengths can be specified at time of order (subject to maximum load on power unit).
5 mA maximum current from power unit. High voltage resistance inside bars further limits current below 50 μA.
Use with Fraser 5.5 kV and 6 kV Power Units. See Datasheets.
60 °C maximum temperature. 70 % rH non-condensing max.
Fixed mounting studs. Bars joined in series.
Airboost - see 1250 Air Bar Datasheet.
Industrial Static Electricity – Its causes, effects and solutions
How can we help?
Fraser provides fast, efficient and knowledgeable support. For technical advice or to discuss a custom solution for your application, please get in touch.Get in touch