2050 Series Ionised Air Blowers
Range of four compact ionised air blowers
For industrial and technology applications, sizes from 165 mm to 1040 mm
Good electrical balance, with alarm feature. Adjustable flow rates. Powerful ionisation.
Robust construction for a long life
Fans rated at 120,000 hours, replaceable tungsten emitters
The 2050 Series is a range of high specification ionised air blowers with integrated power units and controls. Suitable for most industrial and technology applications, the 2050 Series meets the demanding requirements of the electronics, medical, pharmaceutical and RFID industries.
- High performance ionisation with balance of +/- 30 V
- Adjustable airflow to 170 m3/hr (100 cfm), ball-bearing fan rated at 120,000 hours at 40 °C
- LEDs showing function OK or out of specification
- Compact, portable and easy to use, with an adjustable stand for mounting
- Position 200 – 600 mm from the material to be neutralised
Supplied with 90 V – 250 V, 50/60 Hz power supply, the 2050 Series is available in four versions:
- 2050 – 165 mm body (one fan) – must be earthed (lead supplied)
- 2052 – 505 mm body (two fans)
- 2053 – 775 mm body (three fans)
- 2054 – 1045 mm body (four fans)
- Filter, with replaceable element
Aluminium, adjustable stainless steel stand.
2050 – 165 mm (L) x 200 - 250 mm (H) x 113 mm (D)
2052 – 505 mm (L) x 168 - 213 mm (H) x 113 mm (D)
2053 – 775 mm (L) x 168 - 213 mm (H) x 113 mm (D)
2054 – 1045 mm (L) x 168 - 213 mm (H) x 113 mm (D)
5000 V to 500 V < 1 second at 300 mm.
Visual alarm if there is a fault with high voltage output.
The ion balance is factory set to +/- 30 V. Where this is critical it should be checked as required. Balance is adjusted with a 2 mm screw driver.
Air Flow Per Fan
Adjustable up to max of 170 m3/hr. (100 cfm).
Low speed: 45 dB. High speed: 56 dB.
The 2050 Blowers operate with 12 V DC. A 90 V - 250 V, 50/60 Hz mains adapter is supplied with the equipment. The 2050 must be earthed, an earth lead is provided.
0 - 60 °C temperature, 70 % rH non-condensing max.
Filter, with replaceable element.
2050 – Ionised Air Blowers for static elimination in technology, medical, pharma and RFID industries
Industrial Static Electricity – Its causes, effects and solutions
How can we help?
Fraser provides fast, efficient and knowledgeable support. For technical advice or to discuss a custom solution for your application, please get in touch.Get in touch